[amayausers.com] Re: Digitized Letterman Jacket Back Designs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:50:10 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/61.html#000008

I've never done a letterman jacket...they are no longer 'cool' around here and
what few are done as 'awards' for the football team come from a catalog-current
sports/athletic directors outright refuse to do any business locally-have their
heads stuck up their  @$$&$ I mean their noses stuck in catalogs. Even
teeshirts-they happily pay TWICE what I would charge because they think they
get better deals from a catalog!
So the only jackets I do are Sanmar, the work jackets, Challenger, Competitor,
and once in awhile one of the 'coaches' jackets as a lightweight work jacket.
Not one school or sport order yet!
As for making a video-I have a Sony camcorder and not a clue how to transfer
the 'tapes' to anything else-no idea how to edit, crop, dub over for
voice....not my thing. Already taped over the last birthday party when a local
building burnt down...forgot to check the tape!
I can plug it into our tv system and then it takes me half an hour to find the
right buttons to get SOUND and VIEW anything...so I'd burn out my brain if
anyone wanted it on Youtube.
Sorry!