[amayausers] Re: Die Cut Lettering

  • From: "Janel Harris" <janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:54:40 -0700

John

Stahls http://www.stahls.com will cut the appliqu=E9 and create a sew =
disk
for you.

Janel Harris
Dimensional Designs
http://www.dimdesigns.com
DesignShop Digitizing
Melco On-site Training=20
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Yaglenski
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 8:21 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Die Cut Lettering

Hey all:

I want to produce jackets for a website I run INTERCOT
(http://www.intercot.com) and I have bought a hooded nylon jacket with
fleece lining.  What I want to do is put in big letters INTERCOT across
the
back in an arch (like high school or college jackets).  Where are some
places that will cut the lettering with sew out disc and send to me that
are
reasonably priced.  I wanted to produce one and pop it on the site to
see
what feedback and orders would be like, so at this point, it's not
really a
production run.

Also, has anyone had experience with this before and how did it go? =20

Comments or suggestions are appreciated :)

- - - - - - - -=20
John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481
P: 888.229.1779
F: 781.998.6473

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.=20