[amayausers] Re: Die Cut Lettering

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:44:11 -0400

Hey Aaron:

I thought I read that you said the program you are referring to is
expensive.  And will they do a short run of only one?  I guess we could use
it down the line, but right now, I only wanted to make one, so I am looking
for an economical out.  Just seems like we have been spending lots of money
lately ;)

John