[amayausers.com] Re: DSPro+9 and Monitor Question

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:28:31 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/291.html#000012

Rod,
I like to keep the properties window open because I do so much work in it. Of
course, when it is open it takes up real estate on the screen, therefore
reducing the amount of area for viewing and working with the design. That means
you have to scroll around more, taking more time and is more fatiguing. It
matters when you are digitizing all day.
I don't think a "cure" is required for the properties box, but thanks for
worrying about it.
I don't have version 9 yet, but it's on its way.
Mary