[amayausers.com] Re: DSPro+9 and Monitor Question

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 09:57:29 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/291.html

Can anyone tell me what size (type) monitor (monitors) will work best for V9?
Since the properties box won't minimize I am moving it around all the time and
it still is in the way.  Before I make a monitor change I would like
information if anyone has some experience with this.  It is my understanding
that for 2 monitors the computer must have a 'dual head video card'.  It would
seem more efficient to have 1 monitor and it be larger if it is possible to set
the resolution in such a way to provide room on one side for the properties
box.  Has anyone resolved this monitor space issue so that it works well?  Any
advice is welcome.