[amayausers] Re: Continuous problems with sew outs

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:06:21 -0600

Ed,
Do you think you could swing by MN on your way to Plano???? Why don't they
ever offer classes here in MN during January and February??? (grinnnn!) I
want a tech to look at my machine too. I'm experiencing the exact problems
Edna is talking about too. I've been babysitting a simple jacket back design
that ran fine after some tweeking by Herb and Rod. Then Friday after a few
jackets the fickle Amaya starts in with her crazy trimming and threadbreak
issues. I'm going to give Meloc a call again and ask for a tech visit. My
woman's intuition tells me something is just not right with my machine and I
need the visit to set my mind at ease!
Have a safe trip and come back with the scoop.
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN
(507)964-2224