[amayausers] Re: Changing Graphic size

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:38:10 -0700

Sorry if I offended,
I didn't intend to make anyone believe that the software
updates were defective, and reading back my answer I sure
did come off that way.
Melco does a great Job and I don't want to create any
irrational thoughts on the subject,
Any software or hardware issues Jeff is certainly the man to listen to and confer with.

Hope no one took offense.
Ron Vinyard
Body Cover Design
1-888-435-0176