[amayausers] Re: Changing Graphic size

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:11:51 -0700

I still have my upgrade sitting on my desk
and haven't used it, Maybe that's a good thing,
I suspect you could uninstall the new program and re-install
the old one until they can fix the bug.
But I assume we will here from Jeff to let us know for sure
if they know about it and have a plan to repair it.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover Design
1-888-435-0176
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>