[amayausers] Re: Changing Graphic size

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:54:36 -0600

Hi All,

First, a problem with one does not mean a problem with all, nor does it mean they are related or even similar.

Roland's problem is crashes if he tries to scale, tries to process a graphic, just about anything that requires some horses from the computer. Not sure exactly what its problem is, but I suggested for him to Un-Install and re-install. This is NOT a problem in the 2005 software! It is a problem UNIQUE TO ROLAND!

Now, Karen, I am not sure what exactly is going on with you either. First, if you go to FILE, OPEN and then select ALL GRAPHICS then go to the C:\Designs\Graphics folder and select one of the BMP files supplied with the software, will it scale? You should be able to scale it 2 different ways. Click on it in the tree, a box should appear around the design on the screen. Once the box is around it, you should be able to click on any of the little boxes in the corners (handles) and drag them to make it smaller or larger. If you hold down the Shift Key when you do this, it will size it proportionally. Or, right click on it and go to Properties. Go to the Scale, and enter values in to scale it.

Are you trying to scale the graphic with other items in the design? Like other embroidery elements? or is it the only thing in the design or project just a graphic? It acts like you are selecting something other than a graphic?

Karen, if doing the above does not work, let me know. Perhaps I can call you and we can look at it to see what it is doing. It has to be something very simple.

Jeff Banks Melco Embroidery Systems