[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT goes off the air

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:56:11 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/270.html#000004

Margarett -
Yes, I do have my e-mail, internet & Adobe Illus.
Quickbooksm On the one computer. I know IZ have to go out and purchase another,
Just haven't had the time or wanted to spend the money......

Ed - If I was to purchase another computer today, what would you recommend? I
would like it to be a notebook/laptop. This would be the one that I would
install all my NON DS PRO+ & OS.
When I have to send a design let's say to you or you send one to me that I
would get on my notebook via email how do I get it easily to come up into DS?