[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT goes off the air

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:38:39 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/270.html#000005

Margret,

You don't have to turn off everyting. Just make sure your force download is not
checked and just turn off the machine and turn it back on.  It should default
back to the same stitch you were on when it stopped.  It will come back onto
your list after it restarts.

If you don't make MELCO aware of your problem they won't be able to get it
fixed for you.  I don't like to spend the $50.00 either if I don't have to.
Call them first, and if they don't have a fix over the phone you may have to
spring for the $50.

Steve I.
Trinity Sports & Embroidery