[accmemberdiscussion] AL: Spay Neuter Law site has been updated

  • From: Theresa M Cook <southnmist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Legal Samoyed <legal_samoyed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pet Law <pet-law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NAIA <naiaandnaiatrustmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ALPet-Law <alpet-law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ACC <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ellen Worthington <aynsworth@xxxxxxxxxx>, Amy Thompson <aswthompson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Deb Ray <dray9106@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gina Browne <cngbrowne1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hiro Toyoda <htoyoda@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Joanne Holbrook <joholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Leah Sledge <leahsledge@xxxxxxxxx>, Meg Kelly <kell2525@xxxxxxxxxxx>, RAOAL <info@xxxxxxxxx>, Suzy Cook <skjcgm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:03:23 -0500

http://spayneuterlaw.com

This site has undergone A LOT of updating since the last time I looked at it.
They are VERY organized and have provided a lot more information.  The State of
Alabama really needs to get it in gear if they want to stop MSN in 2010 (hey,
that rhymes!).

I have heard (but not yet confirmed) that Senator Del Marsh plans to file this
as a statewide bill (again).  His original bill was for Calhoun County only.
My rep's assistant was not able to find a prefiled bill in the system, however
if it was very recently filed it might not show up yet.

Theresa
RAOAL Responsible Animal Owners of Alabama
The video HSUS wants to hide!
~~~If you can't stand BEHIND our troops...feel free to stand in FRONT of
them!!! ~~~

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/