[accmemberdiscussion] Re: AL: Spay Neuter Law site has been updated

  • From: "Brenda Shreve" <colinwoodcollies@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:36:02 -0500

Hi All,

I've made plans to visit my sister in Wetumpka that weekend so I can attend
the meeting.  I look forward to meeting all of you there.

Brenda

  _____

From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 07:32:54 -0400
To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; legal_samoyed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
pet-law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; naiaandnaiatrustmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
alpet-law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; aynsworth@xxxxxxxxxx; aswthompson@xxxxxxxxxxx;
dray9106@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; cngbrowne1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; htoyoda@xxxxxxxxxxx;
joholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx; leahsledge@xxxxxxxxx; kell2525@xxxxxxxxxxx;
info@xxxxxxxxx; skjcgm@xxxxxxxxxxx

Theresa,

Thanks for the heads-up on the spay/neuter site.

The ACC Board was notified of the prefiling of Senator Marsh's proposed
statewide MSN bill a few days ago.  We have a copy and are analyzing it and
working on a plan to stop it from going forward.  We have a little planning
time as the legislative session will not begin until the first of January
2010.

Please be assured that we are staying on this issue.  As we have news to
report, we will.  I am sure at some point we will need everyone's phone
calls, emails and letters.  We are not to that point yet, so please stand
by.

Donna

In a message dated 9/17/2009 4:03:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
southnmist@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

http://spayneuterlaw.com <http://spayneuterlaw.com/>

This site has undergone A LOT of updating since the last time I looked at
it.  They are VERY organized and have provided a lot more information.  The
State of Alabama really needs to get it in gear if they want to stop MSN in
2010 (hey, that rhymes!).

I have heard (but not yet confirmed) that Senator Del Marsh plans to file
this as a statewide bill (again).  His original bill was for Calhoun County
only.  My rep's assistant was not able to find a prefiled bill in the
system, however if it was very recently filed it might not show up yet.

Theresa

 <http://www.raoal.com/> RAOAL Responsible Animal Owners of Alabama

 <http://tinyurl.com/qldv9k> The video HSUS wants to hide!

~~~If you can't stand BEHIND our troops...feel free to stand in FRONT of
them!!! ~~~

  _____

<http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/>  =

Donna & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Every year of dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)
visit me at www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com
<http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/>

  _____

<http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/>

__._,_.___

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=20446592/grpspId=1705152375/msgI
d=7685/stime=1253275175>

Change
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Legal_Samoyed/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZDhsNDRtBF9TA
zk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIwNDQ2NTkyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE1MjM3NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzd
G5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjUzMjc1MTc1> settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch
<mailto:Legal_Samoyed-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email Delivery: Digest>
delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
<mailto:Legal_Samoyed-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change Delivery
Format: Fully Featured> to Fully Featured
Visit
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Legal_Samoyed;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZ3ZxbW5jBF9TAzk3ND
c2NTkwBGdycElkAzIwNDQ2NTkyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE1MjM3NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3
RpbWUDMTI1MzI3NTE3NQ--> Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe

  _____

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it
<http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/> now. =