[access-uk] Re: windows mail & vista

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:37:21 -0000

Hi George, Well the first question has been sorted, but the other one I have is that when writing an email, Jaws doesn't read with the up and down keys what I have written, the text is on the screen but I think it is a Jaws issue. I hope you can help me out here please George.

Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287