[access-uk] Re: windows mail & vista

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 06:03:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi Vanja,

As you say, Jaws doesn't read the to field. However to
check whether the email address is there:

1. In the to field, press CTRL + A to select any text,
and then press CTRL + C to copy it.
2. Open a copy of Word, or something, and press CTRL +
V to paste. You can then read the text.

Note that if you try and send a messsage with no
subject, a warning dialog opens telling you this.

David.