[access-uk] Re: windows mail & vista

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:42:14 +0000

Hi, it's actually called Windows Contacts, and you can get it with shift control c. There are, however, known issues when using this, for example the programme stops working sometimes. Hope this helps.

andrew shipp wrote:
Hi Chris I just asked the question about the address book in windows mail, is there anyway of getting this to show up in the program? I don't think there would be much difference in the versions of vista, but in case I'm using the business version.,
Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287