[access-uk] Re: windows mail & vista

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:07:09 -0000

Hi, mine reads it fine in Windows Live mail, but this may also be a function of my replacing the useless Windows Live Mail scripts with the Outlook Express ones. It may well be worth renaming your Windows Mail ones and then copying and renaming your Outlook Express ones to make them work with Windows Mail. I think FS need to scrap these scripts, based on the Outlook ones, and start again, using the Outlook Express ones as the basis, as they seem, certainly in the Live version, to perform much better than the proscribed ones.

Cheers
Dave