[access-uk] Re: verified by Visa and online purchases

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:24:40 +0100

Hi

In addition, I have just read my registration confirmation e-mail and apparently you can log-in and check any purchases, this may be the way for you Alexander to check if your purchase was successful and try and sort out any problems.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx