[access-uk] Re: usb mobile sticks

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:28:53 +0100

So Steve - Why will my N91 not connect as a modem to T-Mobile? I was hoping
you'd come in on this one, as I still haven't been able to resolve it! I
just can't figure out what is causing the problem; it looks ok up to the
point of dialing *99#, but after trying to "register the phone on the
network" it tells me it was unable to! Clicking the diagnostic button
reports "no problems with the connection! -

Andy