[access-uk] Re: sky plus

  • From: "Keith Brown" <kbrown7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 15:22:21 +0100

Cheers Steve that makes sense.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Nutt
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 10:47 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: sky plus

  Hi Keith,

  Not a timed recording, but what you can do is to wait until the previous
programme to the one you want to record is on, select TV Guide, right arrow to
the next programme, then hit record.  You could also then hitt the Series Link
button, which would record every instance of that programme.

  All the best

  Steve