[access-uk] Re: sky plus

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:47:22 +0100

Hi Keith,

Not a timed recording, but what you can do is to wait until the previous
programme to the one you want to record is on, select TV Guide, right arrow
to the next programme, then hit record.  You could also then hitt the Series
Link button, which would record every instance of that programme.

All the best

Steve

  _____