[access-uk] Re: sky plus

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:05:35 -0000

Hiya, firstly I might look in to starting up a blind sky+ user group email list.

I'll have a think about how I use my sky+ and post some notes on it sometime.
It's a bit fiddly, and you have ot remember key presses to get to where you
think you need to be. Then if your going ot record quite a few programs, I just
tend to have to play them all until I find the one I want. Not too bad though.

It's annoying that you can't set a series link using text or the web.

Even more annoying is that we get charged 25p for each program set to record by
text mesage. I've asked sky a few times if they could look at not billing blind
customers for this service as it's a need for us, not a luxury.

Peter