[access-uk] Re: preparing for clean installation of XP

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:52:40 -0000

Well with the first copy of the ILM version I received (JFW 6 in my =
case) as
well as the 2 Cds you mentioned, I had an Activation CD which in a =
nutshell,
automated the Activation process. Maybe you can get onto S and S tech
support and they'll be able to advise further?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK