[access-uk] Re: preparing for clean installation of XP

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:42:21 -0000

Andy

It's in the same packaging as the program CD, should say "auth CD" in both
print and braille on the CD sleave itself.  Just stick that in your CD drive
after reinstallation and you should be fine.  If you can't find the CD
itself, your authorisation number is in print and braille on your program CD
packaging, so you could get someone to read it for you or scan it.  Failing
this, I would contact S and s with as much information as you can give them
e.g. JAWS serial number, and they should be able to give you your code.

James