[access-uk] Re: ipod

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 22:27:56 +0100

Try sending an e-mail to portable-player-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Klango: chrishallsworth

From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 7:37 PM
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: ipod

Many people are using the Nano 16GB 4th generation player. You need to use Itunes to load music onto the player and it will generate the spoken prompts for the menus and artists, albums, tracts etc during the transfer process.

If you simply want to move music to the player and aren't too interested in more advanced features of Itunes then JAWS version 7 should be fine but make sure that you install version 8.0 or 8.1 of Itunes as the latest version 8.2 is not quite as accessible.

You may want to join the portable player list for more info but sorry I don't have the subscribe details at hand.

Regards.

Kevin