[access-uk] Re: iphone Accessibility Features

  • From: Sunil Peck <sunil.peck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:45:18 +0100

Two resources worth looking at. First is a blind wiki with a list of
applications that blind iPhone users have found to be accessible. The second is
a site launched at the weekend with guides to using apps. The idea as that
people contribute their own guides and reviews of apps.

The links are
http://maccessibility.net/iphone/apps/

www.applevis.com