[access-uk] Re: iphone Accessibility Features

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 09:52:03 +0100

hi all just been away at the rnc students guild weekend in hereford and on
friday of course it would happen i got an email from the aa%pple store in
sheffield saying that they have an iphone for me. i gave them a ring yesterday
tuesday and because i did not respond to the email within 24 hours the phone
has been allocated to another person. so i live in leeds and i just cannot find
a personal phone number first for the place where i can sell my old iphone 3gs
32gb i have been offered £230 for it then i need to know where i can get the
new iphone 4. i am not tuning now until next monday so i have a bit of time.
any help would be really apreciated as when you try to actually talk to a human
being in this country it seems impossible to do so. so i have my old iphone 3
to sell it is nearly new purchased last march but because it is on a vodafone
contract i have to get a micro sim for the new phname to keep the contract
goow. thanks for reading my email to the end as yes it is con
 fussing.