[access-uk] Re: iphone Accessibility Features

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 16:35:17 +0100

Damon, you've hit the nail on the head! A spot on example you give there.

I have an iPad and I am quite happy with it, which as you may know is
essentially an iPhone with a blown up screen. However, when it comes to mobile
phones, I do believe one hand operation is not a trivial issue. That is why I
think I will always shy away from touch screen mobile phones being an iPhone or
other brand.

BTW, what is an iTouch? Do you guys mean iPod Touch? Is that what it is called
these days?

Cheers,
Amro