[access-uk] iphone Accessibility Features

  • From: "Howie, Sam" <Sam.Howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 09:16:34 +0100

Hi All
Can anyone direct me to a user manual for the iphone I'm interested in reading
about the accessibility features
Thanks
Sam

Sam Howie
Resource Worker
Performance & Information Systems
Ground Floor Wheatley House
25 Cochrane Street
Glasgow
G1 1HL
0141 276 2258
mailto: sam.howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sam.howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Glasgow - Proud Host City of the 2014 Commonwealth Games

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.