[access-uk] Re: iPod shuffle ready to go?

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:01:08 -0400

I know what you mean about breaking the spines of books.  My daughter
purchased a book at a library book sale which was published about 1897 or
something like that.  It is so old I am afraid to scan it for fear of
damaging it, and she doesn't live at home anymore and is not available to
read it for me.