[access-uk] Re: e: Re: Zoomtext users

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:34:05 +0100

If I could jump in here and clarify two points here with respect to Zoomtext
8.0 or 9.0.

The actual dialogue boxes themselves within Zoomtext are fully supported by
the speech and you can tab around those quite happily.  Whilst it is true
you cannot tab around the main window,  I can't honestly see a good reason
for doing this when Zoomtext is stuffed with hotkeys that make operating far
faster than trudging round it's control panel with a tab key.  If you find
you are going back to the main Zoomtext window a lot, try investing some
time on a couple of the hotkeys you need.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support