[access-uk] Re: e: Re: Zoomtext users

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:01:50 +0100

Thanks for that.  I often do try to crop messages that are getting to long, but
I'll bear this in mind.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

  From: Jane Taylor
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hi Peter

  Trust me it doesn't i wish I had stayed with the reliable
version 7.x.  What's even more annoying is the lack of real
new features for the SMA money.

  Jayne
  Peter Logue <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Thanks Justin. Glad I'm not alone. Perhaps version 9
will relieve a lot of
    problems.

    Peter from sunny Ontario.

Ray