[access-uk] Wayfinder Access

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 19:34:26 +0100

Hi,
I have a few questions as I am trying out the demo.
1. There are the 3 options of podestrian, taxi and passenger car. All of these can be changed as you like to be exactly the same or totally different from each other so you can customise them. However, I can't seem to find a way to save the individual settings for each mode separately, can this be done? 2. When I press Talks + up I don't get the where I am info unless I'm on the right tab but instead I get this by pressing 8. Its still an easy way but is there a setting with Talks I should change? 3. How can I add my current location to favourites? I have no problem searching for something, adding it and then making a route to it but I can't find a way for my current location.

Thanks in advance for your answers, maybe someone could give the address of the Wayfinder Access mailing list?

Dean