[access-uk] Re: Wayfinder Access

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 23:28:07 +0100

Hi Dean,

Hi,
I have a few questions as I am trying out the demo.
1. There are the 3 options of podestrian, taxi and passenger
car.  All of these can be changed as you like to be exactly the same
or totally different from each other so you can customise
them.  However, I can't seem to find a way to save the individual
settings for each mode separately, can this be done?

I think you mean Pedestrian, not Podestrian <Smile>. Your settings should be
saved as you change them, but if you go to another mode, they are, as you
say, lost.  I don't quite know why.

2. When I press Talks + up I don't get the where I am info unless I'm
on the right tab but instead I get this by pressing 8.  Its still an
easy way but is there a setting with Talks I should change?

You need to be in the guide screen to get this information wityh Talks up.
8 just takes you to the guide screen, so things are working as normal.

3. How can I add my current location to favourites?  I have no
problem searching for something, adding it and then making a route to
it but I can't find a way for my current location.

When you get there, Options, Manage, then Add to Favourites.

All the best

Steve

database 3076 (20080505) __________