[access-uk] Re: Thunderbird help.

  • From: Clive Jacobs <cj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 18:23:40 +0000

Hi Trace, I can only echo your comments in respect of trying to use Thunderbird. I would also add that the navigation keys appeared to create problems and garbled messages were too frequent an occurrence for me to rely on this as my email client.

Of course one size does not fit all and others will have other views and say that Thunderbird works for them. It is a good thing that there are a few options out there for us and whilst perhaps we may have to compromise on some aspects of an email client we can still use email despite compromises if pushed. Cheers CJ.
--
I ain't dead yet!

Spring Flower wrote:
for me, it won't read messages correctly, i can't focus on to a link, can't find out for the life of me how you add someone to your address book, get a scripting error if i try to save anything, shall i go on? lol
trace