[access-uk] Re: The Benefits of Braille - for Tink

  • From: "Tony Cretney" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:28:39 +0100

Yes! So I understand. I have to say that I have never actually seen any of it. I have heard a lot about it and read odd articles about it, but for one reason or another I have never actually come across any of it. Probably because of the reasons I gave in my last message.

Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>