[access-uk] Re: Taking the plunge with WE after 10 years

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:49:45 +0000

In the Window-Eyes voice control panel, open select synthesizer from the
file menu. There, you'll find the supported synthesizers. Some allow you
to also change the sound card to be used for that synthesizer. An
example would be the built-in Dectalk Access32. Hope that helps.

Christopher Hallsworth
Skype name chrishallsworth7266