[access-uk] Re: Taking the plunge with WE after 10 years

  • From: "Ian Beverley" <iancbev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:26:26 -0000

Hi

I fully take your point on the corporate issue.  However, following the
usual norms in this area, I'd totally agree.  However, I'd like to see
what time will bring with this one.  The main thing that I found
impressive about the win-eyes side was its research and the way it beata
tested.  Vista is certainly going to be a watermark for me as I
personally don't want to have to for the pro version just to make my
computer speak - again, we're in the testing game so should have some
good first hand experience of this beforehand.

Cheers

Ian.

iancbev@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN ianbev72@xxxxxxxxxxx