[access-uk] Re: Nokia 6600 saying No Network Coverage

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:42:33 -0000

Hi Andy,

No network coverage means exactly what it says.  You are outside signal
strength.  If you press the Talks key followed by Key2, the righthand =
option
key, not the number 2, you will hear the signal strength given in bars.
Seven bars is maximum signal strength, and Zero is no signal strength.  =
bet yours says zero bars.

The only answer is to move into a better signal strength area when you =
ring
that number.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277