[access-uk] Re: TV licence

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:17:06 +0100

That would all depend on whether or not you had the equipment, whether connected or not. If you had no TV, nor a PC monitor, Nor laptop or netbook you'd be fine. If you had any of those things it would be immaterial what the box was connected to, since you would have the potential to receive TV. You will remember that it specificly says on the website "Regardless of the device". Since you don't need a digi box to receive TV signals on a laptop, netbook or PC then if you have any of those things, which we all do, then you'd be exempt.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohammed Adeel" <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>