[access-uk] Re: TESCO - DECISION MADE

  • From: "carol pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:21:52 +0100

There used to be a shopping list but I found very few posts there.

I think this subject of grocery shops is covered spasmodically and
therefore posts are very spasmodic.  If there's to be another list it
would have to encompass all shopping (asI think the other one did) and
there would have to be sufficient interest.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx