[access-uk] TESCO - DECISION MADE

  • From: "carol pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:42:18 +0100

Hi,

I'm going to try the online shopping at TESCO because I know that's the
only way I'll find out whether it works for me.

I know there have been discussions about the Access Site or otherwise
but of course I haven't followed them closely;  so, just a few comments
to me on this would be helpful right now as to how much more difficult
you have found the normal site and whether all products and offers are
now available through the Access Site.

Thanks!

--
Carol