[access-uk] Re: TESCO - DECISION MADE

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:03:01 +0100

Hi All,

Tesco's delivery slot web page, like some others on there site, has recently
been redesigned.

When checking out the other day, I navigated to my required time slot.
Next, I used control+alt+cursor right to navigate across the columns and
JAWS correctly announced the day of the week for each column.  Where a
delivery slot was available the price was announced as a link.

Other changes that have made navigation easier include the use of headings.
For example, on the favourites page, each department is now a heading.
Hence, using the JAWS keystrokes to navigate between headings it is very
easy to skip around the page.

HTH.

Ian