[access-uk] Re: TESCO - DECISION MADE

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:28:31 +0100

Hi Carol,

I usually use the main site, but used the access site.  They've recently
changed the main site though, and I find it harder than I used to.

I haven't used the access site for a while, but I think most of the offers
seem to be on there.  The special offers are denoted by a link "sp" by the
item, whereas on the main site you can look at the special offers for a
particular department/isle all in one list if you want to.  That was the
reason I switched the main site because I prefer it that way, but it's just
a personal preference thing.

I can't give you much advice about the main site now because as I said
they've just changed it and I'm still figuring it out.  If I was you I'd
start off with access site and see how you get on.

Catherine

** vacation ## d