[access-uk] Re: System Access as Standalone Screenreader - WAWAS:Re: Re: System Access

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:37:31 +0100

Hi Adrian, and interesting you mention the free screen reader.  Its most
likely the developments being promoted by Roger Wilson-Hines of
Choice technology at:
http://www.screenreader.co.uk/

Interestingly, a presentation by Roger Wilson Hines and Paul Blenkhorn,
(ex-Dolphin software developer)was given at Vision 2005 and some of the
thinking of Roger - and the powers that be - is summarised at:

http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/PublicWebsite/public_v
2005abstractsmonday.hcsp

Sorry for the long, wrapping URL but it should work alright.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx