[access-uk] Re: Sygate Personal Firewall Crashing

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 21:48:46 -0000

Thanks for posting this information Vanja.

I found Kerio 2.14 excellent but when they went  to version 3 I could do
nothing with it and moved to Sygate.  I too am now looking for a
replacement for the latter.
I will certainly try Kerio 4.2 with my screen reader (Hal) and your advice
re installation could  be most helpful.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison