[access-uk] Re: Sygate Personal Firewall Crashing

Peter,
The version on the JFWlite site is only 2.14.  Are you still using this?  The
latest seems
to be  something like 4.22.
I used KPF 2.14 satisfactorily until 2 - 3 years ago but found version 3 very
inaccessible
and switched to Sygate.  Are the later versions such as 4.22 more screen reader
friendly?  If so, I will give it a try again as I am looking for a replacement
for Sygate.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison