[access-uk] Re: No one else with this problem?

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 23:53:48 +0100

Aah, I only wish This one was true Roger, on Karen ringing the company she
was told:
"Don't worry its only the email, you'll still get the free updates and the
garantee is safe"

I'd have to see her get benefit from That statement before I could believe.

A Good Company providing access for DeafBlind people ought to know the
internet/email is their lifeline, certainly in my friends case it is almost
the Only access she manages.

O, and if Phil Did get her back going again I wonder if he could set her to
be able to access yahoo groups properly so she is able to use guide to reply
to the group?

This is another Guide problem, it doesn't seem possible to Reply to a group
email and see the messages on the groups email, she sends what she wants to
post back to me, I have to repost to the group for her.  Or, she can email
back directly to the members, which is another pity as she is beeing denyed
the pleasure of communicating with the group as a whole.

Anyone else on this group using guide?

We have been round to Karens (by the way) and tried it out, she wanted to
join TAFN but my Very capable son Lawrence wasn't able to help, due to the
above reasons.

Any help from Anyone including Phil, greatfully apreciated.  Thanks,
Christine W.