[access-uk] Re: No one else with this problem?

  • From: "Phil" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:15:57 +0100

Good afternoon !

I am a technical support advisor from the company 'Software Express'. I
would just like to add that the company is still trading strong and has
certainly not gone out of business. The difficulties seem to of arose
because of this 'guidemail'. Unfortunately this has nothing to do with
ourselves and has been set up by a totally independant company. I can
however create a new email account for your friend so that there will be
no more need for 'Guidemail' and I can certainly bring her software up
to date. If you have any queries at all please don't hesitate to email
me direct or contact myself or a colleague of mine on 0845 225 5005.

Best wishes Phil.