[access-uk] Re: N95 8GB firmware

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:29:48 -0000

Carole
Some of the phones, I am not saying N95, but some do have the Vodafone Logo on
the case of the phone itself.  With my N95 I would not call it Branded as such
but when I turn it on the Vodafone intro thing comes on.  I thought when I
asked Steve, that maybe that tould be taken off. Perhpas Steve might comment
again for us.

Finally I am not sure as this is a thread but someone or two people keep
sending messages with a black background and the  text is or must be black too
because I cannot see what I am writing.  It would be really good if we could
stick to backgrounds and fonts that those of us with residual vision can see
also as we do not all depend entirely on speech.  What for instance does our
Moderator have to say on this point?

Eleanor